Sunday, June 21, 2009
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Thanks to Brenda Iijima, Daniel Lin, Craig Foltz &...
- Some Things I Regret Now That I Am Leaving New Yor...
- This Friday: Yardmeter Editions Presents a Reading...
- Clark Sabine: 1975-2009
- Some Things I Have Not Blogged About
- Movie Idea
- Breakdancing Striborg
- Poem About Moonpies
- One of My Students Asked Me What Happens to the Yo...
- Some Old Friends Have New Faces