Wednesday, May 27, 2009
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- The "Younger Than Jesus" show at The New Museum ...
- The Home Video Review of Books: 2.3
- Four Records That Could Fix You
- The Wages of Fear is a fundamentally flawed but in...
- Best Spam Email Subject Lines I've Received Recent...
- I Am In Love With A Band Called The Pyramids
- Michael Cutlip
- Everything About This Is The Best Thing Possible
- Perhaps the Finest Record Cover I've Ever Seen
- My Latest Trite Observation about Living in New Yo...