Wednesday, May 06, 2009
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Octopus Books at Yardmeter
- This Sunday: Eric Baus, Cathy Park Hong, Karla Kel...
- Two Movies About Dancing for Which I Feel Some Aff...
- A Wednesday Triptych
- Ana Božičević's The Stars on the 7:18 to Penn
- Let the Right One In is a Fine, Fine Film
- I Always Hate the Phrase Emerging Writer
- Everything is Pretty Awesome, Pt 2
- What's Going On This Week, Mathias?