Tuesday, February 03, 2009
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Cynthia Arrieu-King
- Untitled & the Kenny Goldsmith Show
- Hiroshi Sugimoto: 7 Days / 7 Nights
- Doing Things & Listening to Things & Going to Thin...
- Octopus Magazine #11
- Jake Gillespie Drawings & Franck Andre Jamme's New...
- The Viral Lease, by Mathias Svalina (me)
- "Fire" by Nick Flynn