Tuesday, October 07, 2008
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Jess Mynes' If and When & the Work of a Last Poem
- Anybody Want to Buy a Car?
- My New Poem
- i miss lincoln
- This is pretty old but it's new to me.
- i want to go to this
- Knock-Knock. Who's there? Steven Karl. Steven K...
- My Latest Trite Observation about Living in New Yo...
- PoetryPolitic: A Blog in 50 Days & State of the Un...