Monday, July 21, 2008
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Dave the Potter aka Dave Drake
- Two New Chapbooks You Want to Read
- Undersleep is Out!
- Sabrina Orah Mark Reading
- More Michael Rerick Related News: Chapbook X-Ray A...
- Ragnar Vigdahl
- Congratulations Michael!
- Recent Records
- Seven Legs
- Acoustic Experience, by Noah Eli Gordon