Tuesday, August 21, 2007
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- MLGI, Tomorrow Night
- Check It
- Nebraska Wesleyan University
- This Poem Made Me Cry. And It's in the New Yorker....
- When You Press a Button on My Side, a Tall Door Op...
- The Injustice of Contemplation
- Yo Lincoln: Sheldon Connections 2
- Man's Last Great Invention at Kinckerbockers, Wed ...
- No More Permanent Nerve Damage