Saturday, June 09, 2007
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Wind Storms & Dust Storms Lead to Denver: Hot Tips...
- The Most Pathetic Baby Panda Ever
- Allison Titus: Instructions from the Narwhale
- here is a gram of mustard
- "Poem" by James Tate
- Dora Malech in Poetry
- "darling, did you know you remind me / of my o...
- (guitar, vocal)
- In Case You Like Me