Monday, April 09, 2007
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Mary Ruefle's Indeed I Was Pleased with the World
- Cary Holladay
- Happy, Birthday
- Cary Holladay Reading Tomorrow at Wesleyan & Press...
- Happy Severe Weather Awareness Week!
- Reading Posters
- More Q&A with David Shapiro's New and Selected Poe...
- Richmond Street Art & A Good War is Hard to Find
- Q & A with David Shapiro’s New & Selected Poems (1...