Monday, April 23, 2007
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Different Music Splintering
- Skeleton Hands & Twizzlers Joshua in Newton, Ka...
- and I thought when you have a swimming party alway...
- Strange night, I fell asleep early & then woke up ...
- See Me Read Poems!
- Wrapping up Season Two of The Clean Part
- The Clean Part!
- Laura Sims, Hadara Bar-Nadav, & Michael Dumanis at...