Tuesday, February 06, 2007
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- The Clean Part: Sat. Feb. 10, 2007. 7pm:
- Elisa Gabbert's Thanks for Sending the Engine is n...
- I Have Five Things in My Knapsack
- Sawbuck is up & at 'em
- Q: Do You Like Chapbooks?
- An Almost Infomercial-like Description of My Love ...
- Tugboat Presents: Select Cuts
- Frammenti Del Sappho