Friday, January 26, 2007
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Typo 9 is Up & At 'Em
- And Then This One Time All The Online Journals Dec...
- octopus magazine #8
- Stop What You're Doin'
- The Least Sad Sentence I've Ever Read
- The Saddest Sentence I've Ever Read
- King against the Vietnam War
- Torture Taxi Trevor Paglen & A.C. Thompson Yeah ...
- Zachary Schomburg Dons His Man Suit