Tuesday, January 16, 2007
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- King against the Vietnam War
- Torture Taxi Trevor Paglen & A.C. Thompson Yeah ...
- Zachary Schomburg Dons His Man Suit
- Joining the Enemy
- When I hold down the button on the water fountain...
- Emerson & Manly Men
- When you go on a night journey, Though you may ha...
- Everyone is Excited to Be Back in Andrews
- Correction. She is a tiger. Reading, my daughter ...