Tuesday, May 16, 2006
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- NE & NY (some self promotion)
- The Clean Part Four
- Hadara Bar-Nadav at The Clean Part Reading Series
- File Under: Life in Lincoln, Nebraska
- The Tagline for the Movie of My Life
- Black Metal Poetry
- Almost Out
- The name of this song is "More Action!" The name o...