Friday, February 17, 2006
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- I Spent the Last Twelve H R S with Blood in My Mou...
- The Clean Part Reading Series
- Po + Crit = Yum
- Best Simile Ever
- There are Mad Scientists Everywhere
- Jake Gillespie
- Typo 7 & Pete's Big Poetry
- A Still Life of a First Draft
- Jingle Jangle Morning